Mortal Music (Silver Rush Mysteries #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Silver Rush Mysteries series.
- #1: Silver Lies: A Silver Rush Mystery (Silver Rush Mysteries #1) (Large Print / Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #2: Iron Ties Lib/E (Silver Rush Mysteries (Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #3: Leaden Skies: A Silver Rush Mystery (Silver Rush Mysteries #3) (Large Print / Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: What Gold Buys (Silver Rush Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $18.99
- #6: A Dying Note (Silver Rush Mysteries #6) (Paperback): $18.99
In this next adventure in the award-winning Silver Rush mystery series, pianist Inez Stannert must track down a murderer before he silences a famous vocalist--forever...
All Inez Stannert wants for Christmas is for the struggling music store she owns in San Francisco to be a success. When diva Theia Carrington Drake asks Inez to be her accompanist for several high-profile personal appearances, Inez is thrilled. This is the chance she was waiting for--a way to make some extra money and bring her store into the limelight of the city's polite society.
But things are far from pitch perfect. An unknown threat is stalking Theia; her pet bird is found slain, and her signature gown is destroyed. Soon, Inez realizes that a murderer is stalking the city's opera halls, and that it's only a matter of time before Theia is his next victim. She'll have to enlist the help of San Francisco detective Wolter Roeland de Bruijn to solve this mystery of music and uncover the killer before Theia's celebrated voice is silenced--permanently.
When a famous vocalist's life is threatened, pianist Inez Stannert will stop at nothing to find an answer to this mystery of music. But will she catch the killer before the music stops?The critically acclaimed and award-winning Silver Rush mystery series is: Perfect for fans of Rhys Bowen and Sandra DallasFor readers who enjoy historical fiction and Western themed mysteries
Other Titles in the Silver Rush Mysteries Series:
What Gold Buys
A Dying Note