Duel to the Death (Ali Reynolds Series #13) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Ali Reynolds Series series.
- #2: Web of Evil: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Hand of Evil (Ali Reynolds Series #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Cruel Intent (Ali Reynolds Series #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Trial by Fire: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Fatal Error: An Ali Reynolds Mystery (Ali Reynolds Series #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Left for Dead: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Deadly Stakes: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Moving Target: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: Cold Betrayal: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Clawback: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #11) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #12: Man Overboard: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The A List (Ali Reynolds Series #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: Credible Threat (Ali Reynolds Series #15) (Hardcover): $27.99
From New York Times bestselling author and “grand master of the game” (The Providence Journal) J.A. Jance, an electrifying new thriller featuring Ali Reynolds.
After taking down the man responsible for his best friend’s death, Stuart Ramey thinks the case is finally closed. That is, until Stu finds himself left with a multimillion dollar fortune in Bitcoin in a desperate bid by Frigg, a rogue A.I. program created by the killer, to keep itself from being fully deactivated.
To sort out his situation and take Frigg down for good, Stu enlists the help of Ali Reynolds and the rest of his cyber security colleagues at High Noon Enterprises. But they are not the only ones who know about Frigg’s existence.
Graciella Miramar, an unassuming accountant to all appearances, is actually the right-hand woman to El Pescado, the leader of a dangerous drug cartel. She’ll do anything to get her hands on that program. With Frigg’s help, Graciella hopes to take over her father’s criminal underworld and become wealthy beyond her wildest dreams. But Stu—and El Pescado and his henchmen—may not be so easily defeated.
Written in J.A. Jance’s classic “take-no-prisoners” style (Kirkus Reviews), in this thriller, Stu, Ali, and their team will come to realize that everything has its price.
About the Author
J.A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the Ali Reynolds series, the J.P. Beaumont series, and the Joanna Brady series, as well as five interrelated Southwestern thrillers featuring the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona. Visit her online at JAJance.com.
Praise for Clawback:
“’Clawback’weaves high-tech hacking into an elaborate puzzle that is equal parts financialthriller and first-rate mystery. A lesson in pace and plotting from a grandmaster of the genre.”
— The Providence Journal
“Fans will enjoy this highly personal case.”
— Publisher's Weekly
“Entertaining and instructive. . . . Jance makes it interesting; she never forgets the human side.”
— San Jose Mercury News
Praise for J.A Jance:
“Incredible. . . This is a gem by a winning author. . . . Yet another terrific book byJance that fans and readers will absolutely cheer about.”
— Suspence Magazine, On Cold Betrayal
“Jance skillfully avoids the predictable. . . . Her crisp plotting, sharp characters and realistic dialogue carry Moving Target through its many surprising twists.”
— South Florida Sun Sentinel, on Moving Target
"Jance adroitly combines well-rounded characterizations and brisk storytelling with high-tech exploits, arson, kidnappings, and a shootout for an entertaining and suspenseful addition to this solid series."
— Booklist, on Moving Target
"Jance delivers a devilish page-turner."
"Jance starts her books fast . . . and keeps things moving with cinematic panache. . . . You want an accessible thriller? Jance is your gal . . . Engaging and entertaining."
— Los Angeles Times
— USA Today
"Characters so real you want to reach out and hug—or strangle—them. Her dialogue always rings true."
— Cleveland Plain-Dealer
“Loyal fans and newcomers alike will be glad to join feisty Ali in her latest adventure.”
— Kirkus Reviews