Start with Yourself: Lessons in Leadership (Hardcover)
Start with Yourself: Lessons in Leadership
What if your resume read: Calm, capable, kind, humble, and strong? You would be wildly in demand and utterly successful, and not only at work. These attributes (not degrees, money, or titles) create a true leader. And you can have this now.
The art of having a successful life and career is in creating close, meaningful, authentic relationships with others. The only way to do this is to start with yourself.
You have the capability of influencing more than you imagined possible and creating the life you yearn to have. Beth Taska, a highly successful leader and coach of leaders, guides you through precise methods of being the best version of yourself today. She summarizes the wisdom of philosophers, writers, cutting-edge thinkers of our time, and her own extraordinary life to forge a guide to leading a better life.
With heart, truth, and wisdom, Start with Yourself shows you how to:
- Lead through an open mind and a way of being.
- Always be in demand by being an extraordinary leader and solving problems.
- Inspire others, teams, and your family.
- Succeed in your career, business, and relationships, all from the same core habits.
- Get what you want or always wanted.
This succinct book will leave you a better leader and, more importantly, a better person.