Credible Threat (Ali Reynolds Series #15) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Ali Reynolds Series series.
- #2: Web of Evil: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #2) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #3: Hand of Evil (Ali Reynolds Series #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Cruel Intent (Ali Reynolds Series #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Trial by Fire: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Fatal Error: An Ali Reynolds Mystery (Ali Reynolds Series #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Left for Dead: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: Deadly Stakes: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Moving Target: A Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: Cold Betrayal: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Clawback: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #11) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #12: Man Overboard: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: Duel to the Death (Ali Reynolds Series #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #14: The A List (Ali Reynolds Series #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
Ali Reynolds and her team at High Noon Enterprises must race against the clock to save an archbishop who faces mysterious death threats in yet another “incredible” (Suspense Magazine) installment of J.A. Jance’s New York Times bestselling series.
Years after her son’s fatal overdose, grieving mother Rachel Higgins learns that his addiction may have grown out of damage suffered at the hands of a pedophile priest while he was in high school. Looking for vengeance, she targets the Catholic Church’s most visible local figure, Archbishop Francis Gillespie. When the archbishop begins receiving anonymous threats, local police dismiss them, saying they’re not credible. So he turns to his friends, Ali Reynolds and her husband, B. Simpson.
With B. out of the country on a cybersecurity emergency, it’s up to Ali to track down the source of the threats. When a shooter assassinates the archbishop’s driver and leaves the priest himself severely injured, Ali forms an uneasy alliance with a Phoenix homicide cop in hopes of preventing another attack. But Ali doesn’t realize that the killer has become not only more unhinged but also more determined to take out his or her target.
About the Author
J.A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the Ali Reynolds series, the J.P. Beaumont series, and the Joanna Brady series, as well as five interrelated Southwestern thrillers featuring the Walker family. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona. Visit her online at JAJance.com.
“Poignant . . . Jance has rendered a masterly study of the effects of grief, rage, and the power of forgiveness.”
— Publishers Weekly
"Ali Reynolds is always a lock, and Jance has been delivering must-read books for a long time—and this one’s no exception."
— The Real Book Spy
“Anchored by real emotions of grief, guilt, and the comforting power of faith . . . Fans will enjoy Jance’s trademark fast pace and the tough but principled lead character.”
"A terrific entry in a series distinguished by its consistent quality. ... Jance is never shy about looking hard issues in the eye, and neither is Ali when it comes to fighting for her clients. ... Sensitive treatment of a difficult subject makes this an extraordinary literary experience."
— Providence Journal